Hello! If you’re a busy person, you probably find it difficult to find 10 minutes for yourself – and when you do – don’t you feel guilty?! We know the benefits of these things, but still we find it hard to make time for it.
I’m Delphi Ellis, a qualified therapist and mindfulness practitioner, and I promote positive mental health through mindfulness. I’ve designed the toolkit for those who struggle to find time in their hectic schedules for self-care and relaxation.
In the toolkit, you’ll find a range of resources focused on helping you do just that. These are:
- Affirmation cards to save and/or print to keep nearby or in your designated place of relaxation
- A self-care calendar encouraging you to inspire you to do something nice for yourself for the next 28 days
- A self-care planner – an A4 worksheet you can print and use to create a personal plan for self-care, for any month you choose. This includes instructions around setting intentions and recognising the benefits of self-care.
- A meditation script of the mp3 recording below so you can familiarise yourself with the content
- An mp3 relaxation recording (10 minutes)
- Be As You Are Daily Love Notes to Yourself – to save and/or print (includes suggestions)
- Self-Care Permission Slips – to print and cut out
To purchase the toolkit, just click the button below. The toolkit is currently just £10. Please see terms and conditions below and if you have any questions just get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
Once you’ve made your purchase you should receive an email within 10 minutes containing the link and password to access the resources online. If for any reason you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes please check your junk mail first, and then get in touch. Please note that no hard copy/paper/CD version of this kit is currently available and the kit requires internet to access.
If you have any concerns about your health and wellbeing, or the use of mindfulness, you should always speak to your doctor.
** All services are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change prices and remove online access at any time.
This toolkit is also advertised via the Women in Serenity™ website.